What's New in Estate Planning for Digital Assets
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Location: Via Zoom
Speaker: Karin Prangley, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
About the Program:
Explore what's new in digital planning five years after the adoption of the Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act. Explore drafting solutions to fiduciary access challenges, valuation of digital property and planning ahead for digital property.
About the Speaker:
Karin Prangley is a Senior Wealth Planner in the Chicago Private Banking office of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. She has spent her entire career advising successful individuals and business owners on the preservation of wealth. Karin’s particular expertise ranges from saving income and estate taxes on the sale of a business, to assisting clients with the achievement of their philanthropic goals, to preparing the next generation to inherit liquid wealth or a going-concern family business. Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Karin was a Partner in the tax and estates group of a boutique Chicao law firm. Karin is a fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- Fees: No cost for active members; $15 for guests
- Connection and zoom registration details are included with the confirmation email and calendar function.
- Participant video and audio will be muted during the presentation.
- Feel free to have your favorite 5 pm beverage of choice on-hand during the presentation.
- Please join us for virtual networking following the presentation.
The Council thanks our Signature Sponsors
See Upcoming Event Calendar